China American Petrochemical Co.,Ltd


CAPCO was founded in 1976 as a joint venture among the Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) process technology developer--BP, CPC Corporation,Taiwan. PTA is the raw material for manufacturing polyester fiber and chips with a wide range of applications in our daily lives. At present, CAPCO's capital reaches NT$7.072 billion, with more than 61% of the stocks held by BP while the rest are 39% held by Taiwan CPC co.

CAPCO began production in the Taichung plant which situates at the West Terminal of Taichung Harbor in Wu Chi Town, Taichung County of central Taiwan. It has a total land area of 30 hectares and 760-thousand-ton annual production capacity. Full polyester fiber supply important companies.

Persisting on the company's management principles of "Quality, Integrity, and People", CAPCO regularly provides training courses for the employees, establishes its own core technology, and improves the qualities of products and services. CAPCO runs its businesses not only by following the principle of integrity, but also respects local cultures and puts forth a great effort towards safety, hygiene and environmental protection. In addition, CAPCO also strives for both company development and natural environment preservation in a scientific and responsible manner.